Monday, February 2, 2009

NEW ITEMS!


I saw the sneak-preview of the new Scentsy Catalog today and let me tell you...I'M SO EXCITED! So many new warmers! So many fresh, spring & summer scents! I'm really getting pumped up! I love the fall and the heavier scents that remind me of baking and spices, but there is something about the lighter, fresher scents that make me so appreciative of the warm weather, the new growth on trees, new & vivid grass! I am sooo ready for spring!

Here are some of the new scents:

Beach
Papaya and honeydew, sweetened with a hint of coconut

Grape Granita
Sun-warmed grape and pineapple with undertones of honeysuckle

Lush Gardenia
The creamy, full scent of classic gardenia, with a whisper of tuberose


Sweet Tea Magnolia

A sweet floral, with top notes of violet and peony and a hint of citrus


This is the warmer of the month for March

Order today and get it for $24.30! The scent of the month is Tarroco Mint!
A refreshing blend of Sicilian blood orange and jasmine with bottom notes of mint. This scent is perfect for rejuvenating your spirit and your senses.
Mmmm...so clean & fresh!
You're cost: $4.05/bar


Wish I could get a picture of some of the new warmers...but guess we'll have to wait for the new catalog, which I should have in about 2 weeks!

LET'S SCHEDULE A PARTY! AN OPEN HOUSE! A GIRL'S NIGHT OUT OR DAY OUT!
I can't wait to share this wonderful product and great company with you all! Call me today! 574.807.1750

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Вось гэта так! Дзякуй! Я заўсёды хацеў пісаць на маім сайце нешта падобнае. Ці магу я прыняць удзел у ваш пост у блог?