Saturday, September 22, 2007

My brother finally got married!!











Well, last Saturday (9-15-07) my brother Charlie (aka Chuck) got married to his girlfriend of 7 years! The day was absolutely beautiful! As many of you know, Charlie has always been into horses. His ceremony was no different! Although it was hard for me to picture when they told me they were going to ride horseback during their wedding, once the event began, it was very romantic and so fitting for the two of them. I couldn't have imagined them getting married any other way. Beth was gorgeous, Charlie was the ever-handsome groom...and, I have to admit- the horses added to the fairy tale atmospere! The newly weds & their posse rode approximately 8 miles to a barn which the reception was being held in. A friend of Beth's catered the polish buffet (it was delicious!) and another friend of Charlie's, DJ'd for the evening. Family, friends, food & fun.....a day which will not easily be forgotten!



Success in marriage does not come merely by finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.
~Barnett R. Brickner






...And they lived happily-ever-after!!!

No comments: