Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Time Flies....

May?! Is that right?! May was the last time I blogged anything eventful?
You gotta be kidding me! Unbelievable! I love to check on everyone else's blog, but I haven't taken the time to post anything about our family. I missed Michael's 15th B-day (June), Emily's 17th B-day (September) and Patrick's 13th B-day (October)!! Not to mention my own 39th B-day (August).

It's been 6 months....I-Yi-Yiiii!

We'll, here's to "catching up". Fasten your seatbelts & sit tight...we're turning back the clock and rewinding in order to get caught up!

Oh, and by the way, it's 44 days until Christmas!
The kids goofing around - which is a rare moment!










Emily's Prom









































Here are Pics from the 500 Festival 5-K in Indianapolis that Joe ran with his sister Rachel! Her very first 5K...that she ran the whole distance without stopping! Way to to go Rach!

No comments: